Followers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Another week has passed

This week has been kind of weird. My unemployment was cut, but that is okay. I am filing for an extension. I don't know if I will get it or not. But I can try. I also have a job interview. I didn't want to go outside of the home, but the work from home thing wasn't working out like I wanted it to. I am not giving up on that though. I am still going to do it when I am off.

Stitching has been kind of a hurdle. My 2 year old got a hold of my scissors and cut my fabric, and ruined what I was stitching. I wanted to cry, but instead I screamed. I scared him and he ran. I think he wasn't sure what was going on. So....I have restart Victory Garden all over again on another piece of fabric. I was a little upset about it, but I thought about it, and my poor eyes are getting to the point I can't see on linen anymore, so I am going to switch back to Aida at least for now, until I can get a new bulb for my OTT lite.

Time to scoot, sorry it isn't a very long post.

No comments:

Post a Comment