Followers

Monday, December 5, 2011

My stitching updates and woes for the week

 Stitching news!

Well another week has passed and I started yet another project.  I am really insane!  It is called Patchwork Village by Linda Myers.  I was given this chart a long time ago, by another stitcher.  It is coming along nicely.  I stitched on it yesterday all day, off and on while watching Harry Potter.  I now have 4 starts in rotation.  I need to get these done, before I add something else!

Other news!

Well I may have a job!  Yippee!  I am hoping to hear from someone soon!  I was nervous about going in and talking with them, but I think I did okay.   So keep your fingers crossed for me!

The kids are driving me bonkers about putting up the tree, I haven't even put it up yet!  Truthfully I wasn't really in the mood, because I didn't know if I was going to be able to keep furniture or not, but thankfully I am.  So it looks like I will be putting the tree up today or this weekend.  It really depends.   


Exciting news!

My daughter's boyfriend is going to propose to her on Christmas Day!  She doesn't know it, but he told me.  I am so happy for them.  So as soon as that happens I will post pics and all that.


5 comments:

  1. Yikes... You don't look old enough to have a daughter marriage-age, LOL. I thought you were in your 20's!

    Good luck with your latest WIP. Sounds like they'll keep you busy for a while, LOL.

    Have fun putting up the tree. I put mine up this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Googled Patchwork village and can see why you had to start it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meari, actually, I am 42. lol My daughter is 18, and then I have 14 year old, and 10 year old and finally a 2 year old. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to start a new project! Good luck on your part-time job or working from home so you can buy more stash. I just put up my tree but haven't decorated it yet.

    ReplyDelete